At Mohnacky Animal Hospital, we understand the importance of accessible and flexible payment options for your pet’s healthcare needs. We are pleased to offer a variety of payment methods to ensure that your pet receives the best care possible:
- CareCredit: CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed to help you finance health, beauty, and wellness expenses by providing a way to pay for the treatments and procedures you want — for yourself and your pet. It offers short-term, no-interest payment terms and longer, fixed-interest payment plans. You can apply online at the Click here to submit an online application for CareCredit.
- Scratch Pay: Scratch Pay provides simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills. Checking your plan options will not affect your credit score. Approval is fast, and there’s no prepayment penalty. To find out more and apply, visit the Scratch Pay website.
- Cash and Credit Cards: We also accept traditional payment methods, including cash and most major credit cards.
Please note that payment for services rendered is expected at the time of your pet’s visit. If you have any questions or need assistance with financing options, please call (760) 729-3330. Our team is more than happy to help guide you through the process.
The following bulleted statements are from Mohnacky Animal Hospitals, Inc. – These policies pertain to the boarding of animals:
- All boarded animals are under the supervision of a licensed veterinarian.
- All animals must have a current physical exam (within the past 12 months) with a MAH doctor.
- All dogs must have current immunizations against Rabies, Distemper, Parvo Virus, and Kennel Cough (Bordetella and Parainfluenza).
- All cats must have current immunizations against Rabies, Feline Distemper, Rhinotracheitis, and Calici Virus. All cats must test FELV/FIV negative.
- All animals must be free of external parasites(fleas and ticks) at the time of admission. All pets with external parasites will be treated upon entry and are charged for this treatment.
Download our Vista Boarding Agreement and bring it in on your next visit.
ONLINE PHARMACY POLICY
You’ve seen TV advertisements for internet pet pharmacies-they promote the convenience of home shopping with the benefit of big savings, but are they a wise option for you and your pet? The FDA has issued warnings about purchasing from online pharmacies. For more information from the FDA, please follow the following link: Buyer Beware.
We do have requirements when working with online pharmacies. Our pharmacy offers you and your pet essential benefits that internet companies cannot provide. To learn more about the reasons why you should buy from us, click here! Please call our office at (760) 729-3330
to discuss the requirements and any questions you may have about veterinary online pharmacies.