No one knows your pet better than you; if you feel it is an emergency, we will see your pet immediately or on a walk-in basis during our regular business hours. If you suspect your pet requires emergency care, please call the office immediately.
Limited urgent care hours are seen on weeknights at our Vista location from Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm.
Mohnacky Animal Hospital of Vista
Phone: (760) 758-8004
Preparing for Pet Emergencies:
- Save our contact information in your phone.
- Keep a small animal first aid kit in your car and at home.
- Be sure to have easily accessible copies of your pet’s medical history.
- Microchip your pet.
- Attach your pet’s identification and rabies tags to his or her collar.
- Discuss a pet emergency protocol plan with your family and close friends or neighbors.
- Familiarize yourself with pet CPR. Click here to learn more about pet CPR.
- Download the Caregiver Release Form